Are you a passionate and experienced system administrator, who likes the challenge of shaping this new position for Prime Vision? Are you good at dealing with varied issues, executing projects independently and are you willing to roll up your sleeves every now and then at our international customers, each with their own IT infrastructure? Do you have extensive experience with complex networks, (virtual) servers and (online) workplace management? Then we are looking for you!
Prime Vision develops cool solutions to major challenges in the logistics world. We use the latest technologies, such as Computer Vision and Robotics, to continuously improve logistics processes. Using our technologies, Prime Vision’s customers in more than 25 countries are able to process millions of parcels, letters and baggage, day and night. We are proud of our international customer portfolio including DHL Germany, DPD UK, Bol.com, PostNL, AnPost Ireland, Posti Finland, SwissPost and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.
Prime Vision is a rapidly growing organization. And our customers expect excellent service from us. Of course, we are happy to offer them that! The Protection & Care department (Prime Vision’s Service Provider) is available 24/7 to keep the customer environments running optimally and to stay ahead of incidents, including through remote monitoring. Within this department, space has opened up for an experienced system administrator.
We are looking for a system administrator who, together with colleagues within Protection & Care, will take responsibility for the IT Infrastructure we provide to our customers, but also for the IT environment of Prime Vision itself. You will mostly do this remotely: from our office in Delft or from home.
You will sometimes go to customer locations together with one of the Field Service Engineers to provide on-site support. And of course, you will help the colleagues of the Service Desk to prevent and solve problems at and requests from both our internal and external customers.
Because this is a new position, we are looking for someone with a clear vision for the role, who sees it as a challenge to further shape the role and secure it within the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you a full-time job in an informal but professional working environment, with plenty of room for personal development and a lot of extras such as:
- An open and inclusive workplace, with colleagues of more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company, with a global customer base.
- You have access to a range of digital tools.
- An excellent salary.
- A company laptop and a cell phone of your choice.
- Extra benefits such as healthy snacks and daily excellent coffee in our cozy Grand Café.
- An attractive car lease arrangement.
- Personal training sessions in our own company gym, a chair massage or treatment by our physiotherapist.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- The ability to work from home.
- Profit sharing for all employees.
- The ability to purchase additional vacation days on top of the standard 25 vacation days.
- Lots of fun activities on and off the job.
- HBO working and thinking level
- One or more Microsoft (MCAAA, MCSA or MCSE2012/2016) certificates, demonstrating experience in the field
- ITSM Foundation and/or ITIL Foundation (V3/V4) certified.
- Knowledge of virtual environments (VMWare / MS Hyper-V)
- Demonstrable experience managing Active Directories and cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with installing, configuring and upgrading software and hardware (MDT / SCCM/ WSUS)
- Broad experience with Domain Admin tasks and activities (including policy management, managing authorizations, workstations, laptops etc.)
- Experience in managing and innovating network servers and technology tools (Switches, VPN, WIFI, firewalls etc.)
- Knowledge of and with monitoring tools is a plus
In the context of our corporate responsibility, Prime Vision is especially open to applications from people with disabilities.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would like to get to know you. Therefore, please send your cover letter or video and CV to HR at email@example.com.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a ‘Big Five’ personality test. We look forward to hearing from you!
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.