Do you want to help us develop the most efficient and effective product for our innovative AR solution? Then we are looking for you!
Prime Vision has developed the concept of an augmented reality projector called the Handling Projector. (See https://www.primevision.com/projection-sorting)
For the Flow Projector team, we are looking for a software engineer who loves to work on the product development of a new promising product and bring the product into production from a first series to a much larger install base at our clients.
As a (senior) software engineer you will be working closely with other software engineers on improving the functionality of the projector. You will develop, implement and test software to improve stability, maintainability and supportability. You will meet with clients and internal development teams to get to the most efficient and effective solutions.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help improve design and working of the Flow projector.
- Develop new software for the Flow Projector.
- Provide technical support.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
- Bachelor/Master degree in software engineering, (micro)electronics or mechatronics. Preferably you are familiar with embedded software and hardware.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Knowledge about the latest technical developments in this field.
- Knowledge about scrum and agile work management techniques.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
- Affinity with software and hardware integration.
- Experience with C# programming.
- Preferably, experience with C embedded programming.
- Experience in development teams.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.