Be part of the success of our innovative AR solution
Your goal: developing the most efficient and effective product
Prime Vision has developed the concept of an augmented reality projector called the Handling Projector. This projector identifies a parcels destination by reading its barcode or alternative data and then projects the number of its sorting destination directly onto the parcel with a laser beam. Since a sorting destination is now directly visible on the package there is no need to use hand scanners making the sorting process easier and faster. (See https://www.primevision.com/projection-sorting for more info)
For the Handling Projector team, we are looking for a software engineer who loves to work on the product development of a new promising product and bring the product into production from a first series to a much larger install base at our clients.
As a (senior) software engineer you will be working closely with other software engineers on improving the functionality of the projector. You will develop, implement and test software to improve stability, maintainability and supportability. You will meet with clients and internal development teams to get to the most efficient and effective solutions.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help improve design and working of the projector.
- Develop new software for the Handling Projector.
- Provide technical support.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in software engineering, (micro)electronics or mechatronics. Preferably you are familiar with embedded software and hardware.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Knowledge about the latest technical developments in this field.
- Knowledge about scrum and agile work management techniques.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
- Affinity with software and hardware integration.
- C# programming.
- Preferably C embedded programming.
- Experience in development teams.
You can expect this from us
At Prime Vision, we make hard work fun. We don’t like many rules, but rather a lot of responsibility and self-managing professionals.
In addition, we offer
- A challenging technical job with lots of space for creativity.
- A very open and inclusive business culture with more than 20 different nationalities.
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself (hard & soft skills).
- A full range of digital tools at your disposal.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
Are you interested?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.