Do you want to help us develop the most efficient and effective product for our innovative AR solution? Then we are looking for you!
Prime Vision has developed the concept of an augmented reality projector called the Flow Projector. (See https://www.primevision.com/projection-sorting.)
For the Flow Projector team, we are looking for a software engineer who loves to work on the product development of a new promising product and bring the product into production from a first series to a much larger install base at our clients.
You will be solving complex problems writing robust, efficient and reusable code. You make sure that the software fits to our product portfolio and generic feature roadmap. You will visit our customers to help designing new software or help integrating it. You will also be giving technical support to our clients in case of questions and/or problems. You will work in an agile/scrum team with 4 to 5 developers and 2 QA engineers.
You need to perform independently within a team of professionals. It goes without saying that the development will be done precise and accurate. It is very important that you can work within a team and that you have the mindset of making the platform better.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- You work with the latest technologies like C#/.NET Core and messaging frameworks.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A very open and inclusive business culture with more than 20 different nationalities.
- An active approach on personal development of hard- and soft skills.
- Market conform salary.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering, (micro)electronics or mechatronics. Preferably you are familiar with embedded software and hardware
- Relevant work experience (minimal 5 years)
- Experience in the development of (at least) C#/.NET Core applications
- Experience with test frameworks
- Experience with AR and AI technology
- Experience with Git
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with design and development methods
- Experience with modern databases such as SQLServer
- Affinity with software and hardware integration
- Preferably, experience with Frontend development (desktop and Web)
- Preferably, experience with C embedded programming
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.