You work with customers all over the world to develop and integrate our tailor-made software. Together with your team, you have the goal to continuously improve the software products.
Our agile/scrum product teams are responsible for the implementation of near real-time coding and sorting decision (workflow) systems. These systems support the core of the sorting processes of major customers all over the world. The systems make sure the right data is received (either from barcodes, measurement systems, RFID, etc.), enriched (by machine learned OCR, Video-coding, smart algorithms) and sorted in the most efficient and smart way. Typical objects for which data enrichment and sorting is needed are parcels, letters and airport luggage. The platform contains interfaces with multiple systems, hardware and software, from Prime Vision and other suppliers. Amongst others, the platform collects data of different data enrichment modules, makes logical decisions to optimize the sorting process, monitors the performance, archives production data and delivers reports. The platform can be either hosted in a traditional server room but can also be deployed at one of the major cloud service providers (Azure, AWS). At all times, 24×7 service windows are required.
You will be contributing to the further professionalization and extension of our software. You will be solving complex problems with robust, efficient and reusable code. You make sure that the software fits to our product portfolio and generic feature roadmap. You will visit our customers to help designing new software or help integrating it. You will also be giving technical support to our clients in case of questions and/or problems. You will work in an agile/scrum team with 4 to 5 developers and 1 or 2 QA engineers.
You need to perform independently within a team of professionals. It goes without saying that the development will be done precise and accurate. It is very important that you are able to work within a team and that you have a mindset of making the platform better.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- You work with the latest technologies like C#/.NET Core and messaging frameworks.
- A very open and inclusive business culture with more than 20 different nationalities.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Market conform salary.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Verifiable talent and affinity for the job of back-end Software Engineer
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Relevant work experience (minimal 2 years)
- Experience in the development of (at least) C#/.NET Core backend applications
- Experience with messaging platforms/technologies such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, SQS, SNS
- Experience with container technology (i.e. Kubernetes)
- Experience with Git or SVN
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with design and development methods
- Experience with industrial, near real-time complex systems is a pré
- Experience with modern databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.