Are you the one to join our Autonomous Sorting Team and use your skills to take our robots to the next level?
We are looking for multiple excellent Robotics Engineers with a strong background in robot navigation and motion planning. In our Autonomous Sorting team, we implement a wide range of custom made and solution-tailored algorithms using state-of-the-art motion planning, control systems and (deep) reinforcement learning techniques while focusing on high quality and excellent results.
Prime Vision has been developing the concept of Autonomous Sorting – the sorting of shipments by a fleet of mobile robots. In a span of just 3 years we have gone from an idea and client simulation towards a fully operational sorting system that is currently being deployed in Europe and the USA.
To facilitate growing client demand and further improvement of the performance of our system, we want to expand our robotics development teams. We are passionate about what we do and we are looking for someone with a similar attitude to support us in creating the right solutions for our international clients.
As a Robotics Engineer you will be working closely with expert teams on the implementation of state-of-the art Robotics solutions. You will develop, implement and test our own software algorithms and improve existing algorithms in order to offer our clients the best fitting solutions. You meet with clients and internal development teams to get to the most efficient and effective solutions.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Developing (multi-agent) motion planning algorithms in multi-agent environments
- Developing decision-making systems for fleet- and single robot applications
- Developing simulation environments for navigation and fleet management software
- Developing distributed navigation systems.
- Integrating robotics with peripherals, such as (automatic) roller-belts, controllers and other equipment.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment and:
- A challenging technical job with lots of space for creativity and development.
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- A company laptop and mobile phone of choice.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- University degree or thinking level in for example Robotics, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Profound knowledge of robot motion-planning techniques.
- Solid background in common Robotics themes
- Knowledge about the latest technical developments in this field.
- Excellent programming skills.
- C++ programming and/or Python
- motion planning, navigation, distributed systems, ROS
- A solid grasp of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and written
- Linux, bash
- Experience with version control
- Experience in (student) development teams
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.