Prime Vision develops innovative and high-end computer vision and robotics solutions. This includes applications like automatic recognition or OCR (handwriting and machine printed text recognition), barcode reading, object recognition, scene recognition, sortation management, autonomous systems and robotics.
Prime Vision has developed the concept Autonomous Sorting, the sorting of shipments by a fleet of mobile robots. In a span of just 3 years we have gone from a concept and client simulation towards a fully operational sorting system which is currently being deployed at clients in Europe and USA. To be able to facilitate growing customer demand and to help us improve the performance of our system even further, we are looking to expand our robotics development teams. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for someone with a similar attitude to support us in creating the right solutions for our international customers.
For the Autonomous Sorting team, we are looking for multiple excellent Robotics Engineers. In this team, we implement a wide range of custom and solution tailored algorithms using state-of-the-art motion planning, control systems and (deep) reinforcement learning techniques while focusing on high quality and results.
As robotics engineer you will be working closely within expert teams on the implementation of state-of-the art robotics solutions. You will develop, implement and test own software algorithms and improve existing algorithms in order to offer our clients best fit solutions. You will meet with clients and internal development teams to get to the most efficient and effective solutions. We are looking for robot motion-planning engineers and control engineers.
Depending on your skills and preferences, the accent of your job will be either on control or on path planning.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop (multi-agent) motion planning and decision-making systems (motion-planning engineer).
- Develop custom motion control algorithms for different applications, e.g. path tracking/following, formation driving. (robot motion control engineer).
- Build robust solutions to cutting-edge control problems.
- Improve how our mobile robots act and react in complex and nuanced situations.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as (automatic) roller-belts, controllers, or other equipment.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
- University degree or thinking level in for example Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Industrial Automation.
- Profound knowledge about robot motion-planning techniques. (robot motion-planning engineer).
- Profound knowledge about control systems state estimation. (robot motion control engineer).
- Knowledge about the latest technical developments in this field.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
- Strong affinity with robotics.
- Robotics Systems.
- ROS, control design, motion planning, navigation, motion control, filtering, embedded systems, distributed systems.
- C++ programming and/or Python.
- Experience in (student) development teams.
- Passionate in your job: creative and ambitious.
- Self-starting: responsible, hands-on, flexible, problem solver.
- Loves to be challenged: analytic, precise, independent.
- Team player: customer-oriented, convincing.
WHAT WE OFFER?
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.