With a good eye for detail and aptitude for technology you make sure that the voice of quality is heard. Together with your team, you lift our products to a higher level.
The supply chain changes rapidly. The need for innovative and flexible solutions rises. Prime Vision develops and implements these solutions. Part of each development process is pointing out risks and mitigating those risks by developing and applying quality procedures, we are looking for you to help with that!
As a QA Engineer you focus on the quality of products and processes within one of the development teams. You draw attention to risks and you find ways to improve quality. This way, you contribute to the process from design to aftercare. You assess quality of existing and new products manually as well as automated. With your ’hands on’ mentality, you support your colleagues and you are a sparring partner to developers, project leaders, product owners and scrum masters. Together with the other QA engineers within Prime Vision, you contribute to the company-wide approach to quality. There is room to develop your personal skills with training and courses, whether you prefer to do a technical training or improve your soft skills. Everything is possible!
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a challenging position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities;
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base;
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal;
- Competitive salary;
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice;
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café and company drinks on Thursday and Friday;
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym;
- The possibility to work flexible hours;
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees;
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance;
- Opportunities to develop yourself.
You like to contribute to logistical challenges, you are passionate about technology and eye for detail. You like to use your creative ideas and analytical skills and with a pragmatic approach you are able to make the right decisions, which greatly impacts your team in a positive way.
- A relevant master’s degree;
- Knowledge of the TMAP or ISTOB methodology;
- Experience with databases, scripting, cloud services and native Windows applications;
- Experience with working Agile/ SCRUM;
- Good communicative skills, at least fluent English and preferably some Dutch.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.