Do you like to make a strong planning and have an overview of all planned activities? Do you feel responsible for the timely execution of these activities by the right colleague? Do you like to generate reliable, up-to-date and relevant management information and make an essential contribution to the ISO and ISAE quality standards? If you answer these questions with ‘yes’ and you also like to pull all the strings, then we are looking for you!
We are expanding our Protection & Care department and therefore we are looking for a new Planning & Control colleague at our headquarters in Delft.
The Protection & Care department is the IT service provider for Prime Vision. After all, what is developed by Prime Vision and then rolled out to the customer, should be well maintained! We do this with about 20 colleagues, both remotely and at clients’ locations. From answering questions and resolving simple and complex incidents to replacing hardware and proactively monitoring the customer’s systems, we do it all.
Using TOPdesk, our service management system, we register and monitor the priority and status of requests from both our internal and external customers. Our staff is dedicated to resolving disruptions and implementing changes quickly and appropriately 24/7. In addition, we maintain the systems by paying scheduled site visits. We want to provide the customer with the ultimate customer experience and continue to develop and improve.
In Planning & Control everything comes together. You are the one with the overall picture:
- You monitor the progress of disruptions, operational activities and changes in TOPdesk.
- You maintain and manage the staff planning and the 24-hour Protection & Care
- Maintaining and managing the Prime Vision 24-hour duty
- Ensuring that your colleagues in Customer Care provide complete and correct information to meet the customer’s expectations.
- You ensure correct and complete registration of tickets and the correct allocation of priority by your colleagues in Customer Care, where we always strive for ‘right first time’.
- You pay attention to a healthy distribution of work per person, and you identify risks in the resource planning in an early stage
- You monitor the progress and timely processing of customer requests, you send reminders when necessary and you urge people in the right direction, inside and outside Protection & Care. You do this in close consultation with the planners of the Product Teams
- You create and maintain management reporting
- You ensure that up-to-date management information and statistical data are always available
- You perform actions for the continuation of our ISO and ISAE quality standards
- You work in a dynamic team that works closely together to provide a 24/7 global service
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you a full-time job in an informal but professional working environment, with lots of room for personal development and a lot of extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- You have a higher professional education (HBO) work and thinking level
- You have at least 3 years proven experience in (a) similar position(s)
- Experience with the operational management of teams is a plus
- You speak English as well as Dutch, German is a plus
- Your social skills are strongly developed
- You are stress resistant and can handle the pressure that sometimes comes with a pivotal role
- You are flexible and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.