As a planner/coordinator you are the pivot of the Customer Control Center. You ensure that disruptions and changes are resolved and implemented as quickly as possible for our clients. You are also the one who knows the status of the ongoing activities and which colleagues are working on them. In short: you have the complete overview and with that you are firmly in control!
Prime Vision’s Customer Control Center offers ‘Service with a capital S’. We register and monitor the priority and status of client requests from both our internal and external clients in TOPdesk, our service management system.
Our employees are engaged 24/7 in quickly and adequately solving problems and disruptions and deal with the implementation of changes in the same way. Our goal is to provide our clients with perfect service and this is why we are always developing and improving.
Prime Vision develops and supplies its own solutions and products worldwide for clients in the postal and logistics sector. Due to the rapid growth of the customer and product portfolio, Prime Vision is immediately looking for a planner/coordinator for the Customer Control Center. This colleague (f/m) fulfills an important pivotal role in timely and properly resolving disruptions and fulfilling customer requests. Where ‘getting it right the first time’ is key.
Everything comes together at the planner/coordinator. You have the total overview, you schedule your coworkers, divide the work and monitor progress. You work closely together with your co-planner/coordinator and the other coworkers inside and outside the Customer Control Center. You seize all opportunities for improvement and you are given the space to implement these together with your coworkers.
- You monitor the progress on the disruptions, operational activities and changes in TOPdesk;
- You maintain and manage the personnel planning of the Customer Control Center;
- You maintain and manage the schedule for who is ‘on call’ Prime-Vision wide;
- You ensure thorough inquiries are being made with the client by Customer Service, so that it is immediately clear what the client wishes;
- You ensure correct and complete registration of tickets and the correct allocation of priority by Customer Service colleagues;
- You forward tickets based on priority for processing by the right person where we always strive for ‘first time right’;
- You monitor tickets for progress and timely processing, you send reminders when necessary and you keep the pace up inside and outside the Customer Control Center;
- You ensure that the colleagues of the Customer Control Center are always working on the right activities, at the right time;
- You work in a dynamic team that works in close collaboration with each other on 24/7 worldwide service.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- HBO work and thinking level and at least 3 years proven experience in planning and coordinating.
- You are a connector, you easily make contact and are not afraid to approach others.
- You are communicative and socially skilled and you easily get people to get things done.
- You are sharp, take action where necessary and take initiative in a dynamic, changing field of work.
- You have affinity with IT and logistics processes
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You are a star at multitasking and you know your priorities.
- You have an eye for efficient work processes and a focus on continuous improvement.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.