As the spider in the web, you pull the strings attached to our annotation processes. From working closely with senior experts in annotation and Computer Vision to optimizing work processes and monitoring budgets: you’ve got this.
The annotation department of Prime Vision has its own processes, tooling and a flexible scalable work force to make data suitable for training and validation processes. The AI systems and algorithms (for detection, segmentation and classification) we have developed are trained and tested with large amounts of image- and process data from the production processes of our clients to achieve and guarantee the required quality.
Prime Vision develops and supplies its own solutions and products worldwide in the field of Computer Vision, Object Recognition and Text Recognition (OCR) for customers in the logistics sector. In doing so, it has traditionally made full use of machine-learning techniques and increasingly of multiple newer forms of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems.
Due to the growth of the customer- and product portfolio and the broader demand for AI-based solutions, including (self) learning systems, Prime Vision is immediately looking for a process coordinator. This coordinator will play an important pivotal role in maintaining and expanding our product suite, which is increasingly based on the use of AI.
In this position you are the spider in the web around Prime Vision’s annotation processes. You will work closely with our internal senior annotation experts, who will provide the instruction and training of annotation staff. You will also work closely with the (Computer Vision) development teams that need annotation work when releasing new product features and help them set up and expand new data pipelines. In addition, you coordinate budgets and schedules with the product owners and project leaders involved, and you are in close contact with our HR team and our financial controllers. Finally, you maintain close ties with our sub-suppliers.
- You are responsible for efficient, timely, high-quality and cost-effective execution of Prime Vision’s operational annotation process.
- You manage our internal annotation workforce including recruitment and Human Resourcing.
- You optimize work processes, policies and solid metrics and performance indicators, thereby laying the foundation for continuous improvement.
- You monitor the daily progress and the quality of the internal annotation processes and you seize opportunities to optimize them through tooling and work instructions.
- You initiate and coordinate possible outsourcing of larger annotation assignments and you are responsible for contract management and drafting SLAs.
- You monitor the budgets of the various annotation processes and report on them to the budget holders and controllers.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a position (full- or parttime) in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Market conform salary.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor+ level.
- You act and take the initiative in a dynamic, changing field.
- Excellent communication skills; verbally, in writing and in the form of presentations in Dutch and English.
- Proven ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders; from management, customers, sub-suppliers and technical experts to annotation employees.
- The ability to deal with tight deadlines, to multi-task and to prioritize.
- A manager with an eye for efficient work processes and a connection with IT.
- We consider it a plus if you have prior knowledge of annotation processes and an interest in AI.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.