Do you want to grow further in the field of Marketing Intelligence?
The world in which Prime Vision operates is changing rapidly and as a company we are continuously collecting data about our market, trends, products, technologies and competitors. We use this data to make better decisions and to adjust our policy. We are now working on setting up a system in which we systematically collect, interpret and convert data into actionable information.
- We are looking for a marketing intern who wants to do research. During your internship you will learn to work in a commercial Marketing department. Specifically, your assignment will be about marketing intelligence. What does that mean? You support the department in retrieving and analyzing market information, which you collect from various sources, reports and interviews. You are resourceful in retrieving data and well able to translate this into conclusions for our company.
- HBO work and thinking level with affinity for ICT; Our applications in the field of Computer Vision are central and you will have the opportunity to learn much more about this area.
- Good verbal and written knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- You are investigative and accurate.
- You can easily draw conclusions from existing studies.
- You can communicate well with various authorities.
- You take your internship seriously; you are a self-starter and you easily establish internal and external contacts.
What you can expect from us
You will be properly supervised during your work placement and be given the scope to get the best out of yourself.
Naturally, we provide a suitable work placement compensation.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.