DEVELOP YOUR IDEAS INTO LEADING-EDGE ROBOTICS SOLUTIONS
In the role of Lead Mechatronics Engineer you work on (internal) customer questions, for which you map out processes from concept to end product. To you this is nothing new: during your career you have already developed several product ideas to production level.
When you know the customer’s wishes and requirements, you develop multiple concepts and follow them up with feasibility studies, before setting out the project within your team.
Further tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the coordination of projects with other team leads and management and you are the point of contact.
- You act as a sparring partner in both mechanics and electronics fields.
- You provide a structure within which colleagues inside and outside of your team can function, which means:
- Alignment of plans and making sure they are achievable
- Project-budget management
- Documentation (BOM, construction file, etc.)
- Personal Development Plans
- You guide your colleagues on both content and development.
- You have a network of people with the knowledge and skills to fill in gaps in experience/knowledge/personnel. For example, in the field of mechanics, electronics and rules regarding international markets (outside the EU).
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal, such as a laptop and a smart phone of choice.
- A competitive salary.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Extra perks: a wide range of snacks and excellent coffee in our cozy Grand Café, options for chair massage, hairdresser, training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
One of your qualities is your helicopter view, which you use, among other things, to align the developments of your team with those of two software teams and with the applicable market guidelines. Furthermore, you have the following qualities:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Industrial Automation.
- You’re skilled in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a pragmatic attitude and do not hesitate to make time-pressured decisions to keep a project on track.
- You know the requirements for European Machinery Directive (CE), OSHA/ANSI (US), risk analysis and inventory (ISO 12100) and ISO13849. The latter is important in relation to the development of a proprietary object detection/collision prevention system.
- If you have experience in C++ and hands-on prototyping, that will work to your advantage.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.