Your goal is a 100% satisfied customer, now and in the future.
We work for international customers, mostly large logistics companies. Think of DHL, PostNL and e-commerce names such as Bol.com. This is a fast-growing market, that is why we are looking to reinforce our team.
NOT JUST ANY JOB
In addition to the sales department and our 24/7 Control Center, the IT Service Manager is the customer’s point of contact on a tactical level. Together with the customer, you strive for 100% uptime of their systems and applications. As a Service Manager, not only do you make sure the customer is satisfied at this moment, but also that our services are aligned with their future needs, objectives and challenges. You continuously improve the products and services for the customer (CI/CD).
WHAT WE OFFER
At Prime Vision we work hard, but we make it fun! We don’t like a lot of rules, but we do like self-directed professionals who take on a lot of responsibility.
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal, such as a mobile phone of your choice and a laptop.
- A competitive salary.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Extra perks: a wide range of snacks and excellent coffee in our cozy Grand Café, options for chair massage, hairdresser, training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
WHAT DO YOU BRING ALONG?
- Customer focus
- Stress resistance
- Dutch or English speaking and German required
And how about these skills?
- You have HBO/WO thinking level (independent, continuous learning and analytical).
- You are communicative and analytical and you like complex issues.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in IT and are familiar with DevOps and CI/CD.
- You can easily oversee things and you stand firm.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We would love to find out if this job is made for you and invite you to send us your application.
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.