Prime Vision develops identification & sorting decision systems that control parcel and mail sorting processes. Each system has its own process monitor that can be used to view the status and request reports. This monitor offers good technical information but does not provide valuable Business Intelligence analytics information about the sorting process. We would like to change that by integrating a BI tool into our software. This should result in a tool that provides the user with a way to analyze and graphically view the already available (raw) data.
As an assignment, the trainee / graduate must integrate the BI tool into our software. He or she shall also analyze the best ways to present the most interesting data to the user.
- You are a Bachelor or Masters student with an education where IT plays a major role;
- You have knowledge of Data Analysis;
- You have feeling for presentation and front end development;
- You have knowledge of SQL / NOSQL databases;
- You have knowledge of at least one of the following development languages: C # / .NET, Python
- It would be convenient if you have knowledge of MDX (Multi Dimensional Expressions)
What you can expect from us
You will be properly supervised during your work placement and be given the scope to get the best out of yourself.
Naturally, we provide a suitable work placement compensation.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.