Building a robotic sorting system is one thing. Managing the updates, security and data of thousands of robots accross the globe is another. You are going to build the tools behind our robotic sorting system that make it work.
In our Robotic Sorting team we develop a wide range of custom made and solution-tailored algorithms using state-of-the-art motion planning, control systems and (deep) reinforcement learning techniques while focusing on high quality and excellent results. We are looking for an excellent Full Stack developer with a special interest in robotics to help us supplement this awesome technology with top notch user interfaces and support infrastructure.
Prime Vision has been developing the concept of Robotic Sorting – the sorting of shipments by a fleet of mobile robots. In a span of just 3 years we have gone from an idea and client simulation towards a fully operational sorting system that is currently being deployed in Europe and the USA.
To facilitate growing client demand and further improvement of the performance of our system, we want to expand our robotics development teams. We are passionate about what we do and we are looking for someone with a similar attitude to support us in creating the right solutions for our international clients.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be working within a team on the front and backend of our Robotic Sorting infrastructure. You will develop, implement and test local and cloud applications with a variety of goals. You meet with (internal) clients and development teams to get to the most efficient and effective solutions.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Developing front and back-end web applications
- Designing and developing APIs
- Run and deploy applications to Azure
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Creatively think of ways to improve customer experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- A challenging technical job with lots of space for creativity and development.
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive compensation
- A company laptop and mobile phone of choice.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowances.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of Azure and Vue
- Good knowledge of Linux and Git
- Good programming skill in python and/or C#
- A solid grasp of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and written
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.