Thousands of our robots are sorting packages every day. Making the right decisions is crucial. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you’re imagining and creating the next generation front end tools.
In our Robotic Sorting team we develop a wide range of custom made and solution-tailored algorithms using state-of-the-art motion planning, control systems and (deep) reinforcement learning techniques while focusing on high quality and excellent results.
We are looking for a front-end developer to build high-end user interfaces. The interfaces you create are used by many stakeholders. We rapidly prototype features and iterate quickly to reach our goals and learn.
Prime Vision has been developing the concept of Robotic Sorting: the sorting of shipments by a fleet of mobile robots. In a span of just 3 years we have gone from an idea and client simulation towards a fully operational sorting system that is currently being deployed in Europe and the USA.
To facilitate growing client demand and further improvement of the performance of our system, we want to expand our robotics-development teams. We are passionate about what we do and we are looking for someone with a similar attitude to support us in creating the right solutions for our international clients.
As a front end developer you will be working within a team on the front end of our Robotic Sorting infrastructure. You will develop, implement and test local and cloud applications with a variety of goals. You meet with (internal) clients and development teams to get to the most efficient and effective solutions.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Developing front-end web applications
- Actively imagining and prototyping new features
- Designing and developing APIs
- Maintaining and improving our front-end stack
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Creatively think of ways to improve customer experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- A challenging technical job with lots of space for creativity and development.
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive compensation
- A company laptop and mobile phone of choice.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- The possibility to work remotely
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowances.
- At least 2 years or equivalent front end work experience.
- Good understanding of UX
- Innovative; able to come up with new ideas and improvements
- Knowledge of SPAs preferably vue.js
- Basic Knowledge of Linux and Git
- Bonus: Graphic design skills
- A solid grasp of the English language, both verbal and written
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.