Do you know how to work on large, complex and challenging ICT-projects, build long-term relationships with your team and your clients and want to help us grow our business? Then we are looking for you!
As a project manager at Prime Vision you realize large, complex projects, resulting in ICT solutions for customers and internal product development. You lead one or more agile teams which you build sustainable relationships with, as you do with customers.
You communicate with customers and your team(s) on a functional level about solutions and you quickly find solutions in case things get stuck. The stakeholders are no strangers to you and therefore you use them to achieve your goals. You also negotiate with customers about out-of-scope wishes and you report on the progress of your project, the risks involved and how to optimally use the budget.
You adapt your management style depending on the complexity of a project. You dare to make decisions; you finish things and arrange aftercare and evaluation.
Moreover, you help our company grow. For example, you represent the Project Management Team in bid and engagement processes and, together with the product managers, you ensure a clear understanding of what the customer wants. You then translate those wishes into products that should be delivered. During the sales phase you map dependencies and risks and you draw up a business case or a global project plan.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project management.
- Certification such as PRINCE2, IPMA or PMI.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum in projects.
- Experience in delivering IT-systems in Cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
- A completed university- or HBO (equivalent) education.
- Interested in working in a small or medium-sized enterprise and experience in working with large companies (our clients).
- Experience in projects that develop and complete IT-systems that are delivered to commercial customers.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Good command of Dutch and English, verbally as well as in writing.
- French or German language skills.
- Experience in managing innovation projects.
- Knowledge of IT-security as part of project realization.
- Experience in postal and/or logistics market.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.