At Prime Vision, we pride ourselves on our people, and accordingly, are always looking for new talented individuals to join us. Of course, professional qualifications count, but more importantly, we want smart people that share our passion for technology.
It’s exciting, when talking to our clients, while our technology impresses, it’s our people, approach and attitude that excels. And that is the way we want it to stay.
To keep ahead of a growing and changing demand in e-commerce, we are looking for a DevOps & Network engineer within our DISCO team (Data Integration Security Connectivity). As a DevOps & Network Engineer you guide the adoption and change within our organization and at our customers by means of your technical system knowledge in combination with your excellent communication and connection skills.
As a DevOps & Network Engineer you are responsible for designing, setting up and improving the IT infrastructure for our international and national customers. In addition, it is your task to provide our customers and internal teams with advice regarding the optimal use of IT infrastructures and you are continuously innovating the environment to achieve the best performance.
You work in a multidisciplinary team of (Cloud) hosting, connectivity and security experts. Your field is very broad and includes everything needed to “enable” and improve Prime Vision products, projects and services. The domain in which the team operates is a Hybrid Cloud architecture in which AWS, Azure and HCI are central as hosting platforms.
You are an all-rounder in the field of networking and you have a broad interest in IT. In addition, you advise and actively contribute to end-solutions that go beyond management. You have knowledge or experience of:
- Cisco network equipment and software (switches, routers, wireless controllers, firewalls and experience with Cisco Security Manager (CSM) is an advantage;
- Dell network switches and Sonicwall security appliances;
- Microsoft Windows server platform;
- Netwerk Virtualisation (Hyper-V en VMware);
- Amazon Web Services Virtual Networks;
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks;
- (Cisco) CCNA Routing and Switching certification;
- (Cisco) CCNA Security experience and certification is an advantage;
- Practical knowledge, relevant experience and “drive” to learn in the field of CCNP;
- ITIL, Agile and LEAN-Principles ;
- Working in DevOps teams;
- Affinity with 24/7 mission critical solutions.
Moreover have the following skills and qualities:
- You are a creative team player;
- You are Customer-oriented and communicative;
- You have an inquisitive character in the field of (future) knowledge and skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Experience in supply chain, logistics and / or working with critical customer systems is an advantage (not a must).
What you can expect from us
- A global and dynamic working environment with lots of space to develop yourself;
- Flexible working hours (including working from home options) and an informal atmosphere;
- Market conform salary and excellent secondary working conditions;
- Many nice extras like company fitness and grand café;
- Challenging and dynamic working environment in a young company that belongs to the top of the world;
- An enthusiastic, ambitious team of colleagues within a dynamic company with great worldwide ambitions and a very flat company culture.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.