Do you have excellent programming skills and are you constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate the IT infrastructure and environment? Then we are looking for you!
As a DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer you are responsible for designing, setting up and improving the IT infrastructure for our international and national customers. You would be instrumental in creating standardized infrastructure solutions for internal teams to utilize. Your domain begins in the Server and Cloud setup and ends at the Kubernetes Cluster / runtime machine. The software development teams are responsible for subsequent container and software levels. Therefore, it is your task to provide our customers and internal teams with advice regarding the optimal use of IT infrastructures and you are constantly innovating the environment to achieve the best performance.
You work in a multidisciplinary team of (Cloud) hosting, connectivity and security experts. Your field is very broad and includes everything that is needed to “enable” and improve Prime Vision products, projects and services. The domain in which the team operates is a Hybrid Cloud architecture in which AWS, Azure and HCI are central as hosting platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
- Passion for platform automation.
- Knowledge and experience working in DevOps teams.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and or Azure.
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes.
- Affinity for implementation of automated Security and Monitoring Tools at the Cloud/Server and the Kubernetes Cluster levels.
- Knowledge and experience with security and IAM.
- Experience in project organizations is an advantage.
- Affinity with 24/7 mission critical solutions.
- Knowledge of ITIL, Agile and LEAN principles
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.