You could be the one implementing, configuring and deploying our sorting platforms on location at our national and international clients.
As a software company, we deliver value in the moment we deploy functional software to our clients. You are the key player in our team that guides the team towards standardized, automated configurations and deployments. You are go-to knowledge broker for automation of our CI/CD pipelines, and you can discuss the use of automated security tools to improve our products. With your technical skills, IT knowledge and excellent communication skills, you make sure that the companies of our international e-commerce clients run reliably and securely.
In this job you are right in the middle of the action. You work in a team of software engineers and QA engineers who serve our clients in the logistics field. The team is responsible for the implementation of near real-time coding and sorting-decision (workflow) systems. These systems support the core of the sorting processes of major clients/companies all over the world.
The configuration of the system for client-specific projects is your job, as are the deployment of systems, automation of the CI/CD chain, updating documentation and providing support for new and existing bases. Furthermore, you are responsible for designing, setting up and improving the IT infrastructure for our customers. You will also liaise with our Infrastructure team to ensure coherent deployment and configuration tactics across the organization.
The systems you will work with make sure the right data is received (either from barcodes, measurement systems, RFID, etc.), enriched (by machine learned OCR, Video-coding, smart algorithms) and sorted in the most efficient and smart way. Typical objects for which data enrichment and sorting is needed are parcels, letters and airport luggage. The platform can be hosted either in a traditional server room but can also be deployed at one of the major cloud service providers (Azure, AWS).
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
- You have in-depth knowledge in platform automation.
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD pipelines through basis tools like Jenkins, Nexus, Gitlab, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Improvement of CI/CD pipelines through specialized tools like Octopus, ArgoCD, SonarQube, HashiCorp Vault, and Trivy.
- Experience in configuring and deploying complex distributed software platforms
- You know your way around on Windows-based platforms; Azure and AWS knowledge is a plus.
- You are familiar with scripting languages such as Python and Powershell
- Experience working in Agile and/or DevOps teams
- You can enhance our team by applying Software security best practices in our platforms
- Affinity with 24/7 mission-critical solutions.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.