Can you improve the customer experience together with your team, within a dynamic, time-critical and high-tech environment?
Your goal: 100% satisfied customers
As a Customer Control Center Manager, you lead the fast-growing team of support and service engineers (± 10 – 15 FTE) that ensures the 24/7 functioning of both our core systems and innovative product lines worldwide.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You coach & manage customer satisfaction: every day you want to take your team to a higher level. You challenge the team as a whole as well as individually.
- You manage the team on customer satisfaction, efficiency and the timely resolution and follow-up of incoming requests and incidents from our customers. Good communication is key.
- You will be the face of our Customer Control Center and bring energy to the team.
- You will become part of the operational management team. You contribute new ideas to improve our products, services and working method.
- You keep a close eye on whether the overall services of Prime Vision can be improved (plan, do, check & act).
- The Customer Control Center works together with all departments within prime Vision and you proactively maintain relationships with these teams.
- You do the planning and coordination of the support experts, field engineers and 24/7 support employees.
- You have completed a HBO + education.
- You are a top communicator and enjoy interacting with customers and colleagues.
- You speak Dutch and English. To (want to learn to) speak German is also a condition.
- You have demonstrable interest and affinity with IT and technology.
- You oversee things, you organize easily and you have a cheerful and optimistic slant.
- “There is always room for improvement” is your motto.
- You are ambitious, you have self-confidence and you keep a cool head.
- We would also like to invite you to apply for this position if you do not have managerial experience yet, but see this as a great opportunity to develop it. We will provide the necessary training.
- In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
What we offer
- A crucial position within our company.
- A very open and inclusive business culture with more than 20 different nationalities.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
Are you interested?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any issues sending via the form, please contact Peggy Ann Kosters at email@example.com.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.