Is satisfying customers your greatest motivation? And do you enjoy directly handling the most common IT requests? Then we are looking for you!
The department Care & Protect is the primary service provider of Prime Vision. What has been developed by Prime Vision and then rolled out to the customer, should also be well maintained! We do this with approximately 20 colleagues, both remotely and at customer sites. From answering questions and solving simple and complex incidents, to replacing hardware and proactively monitoring the systems running at the customer’s site, we do it all.
Our customers are large postal companies all over the world. This of course demands something from the cooperation and our flexibility! Fortunately, our planners are up to date on everything and ensure that everyone is working on the right jobs.
Due to expansion of the Care & Protect department, we are looking for a Customer Care Employee for our headquarters in Delft.
You are the first point of contact for our international clients. By asking good questions, checking for mutual understanding and summarizing the request, you immediately give them the feeling that they are in in good hands with their question or problem.
You handle simple requests by yourself. Is there a password that needs renewal, or a server rebooted? You don’t shy away from it. You always know how to stay one step ahead of the customer, for example by giving status updates or by asking whether an incident has been dealt with satisfactorily.
If a request cannot immediately be solved, for example because it is complex or takes more time, you keep asking until the request is clearly and completely defined. This way, the planning department knows who is best placed to deal with the request and a colleague can get on with it straight away. For this you use Topdesk, our registration system for all customer requests.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
- You speak Dutch, English and French and/or German as a third language.
- You have preferably followed a call center training and have already gained work experience, for example in a call center or a customer-service department.
- You can prove your affinity with IT and it is great if you are already experienced in a primary-care help desk in an IT environment.
- You are a real team player and you are always focused on working together.
- You have strong communication skills, are a good listener and can take a bit of stress.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to Peggy Ann Kosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.