Recently, sustainability and corporate responsibility have become increasingly important. Prime Vision has felt the responsibility to incorporate sustainability within the organization for many years and it derives from intrinsic motivation from its employees. Creating and maintaining a sustainable business is the responsibility of all, and considering the challenges ahead, Prime Vision is looking to find additional ways to operate in a sustainable manner.
Sustainability matters to Prime Vision, to help build a better world we invest in sustainability. Providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and investing in personal contacts with our customers are key points in the way we work.
Eddy Thans, CEO
Take a look at what we have done so far
Our sustainable projects
Care for the Environment
- 8.8 tons of CO2 for flights compensated giving 9.1 households in developing countries access to sustainable energy
- 75% of waste in the office is separated
- 100% of the office TL tubes are replaced by LED
- Start of hardware recycle program for customers
- 50% of our company cars are electrical
- We work with green datacentres
Care for the Employees
- Free chair massage for all employees
- Medical tests for all employees
- Fitness room and personal training
- Availability of prayer room
- Availability of Lactation room
- Within our company 20 different cultures work without having to encounter discrimination based on race or religion
- Summer work for employees’ children
We comply with the guidelines of ISO 26000
ISO 26000 provides guidance on how businesses and organizations can operate in a socially responsible way.