Do you love IT and being in direct contact with customers? Do you write ‘Service’ with a capital S? Would you like to acquire knowledge internationally of operating systems and networks in an organization that’s switched on 24/7? Then it’s you we need in our team!
We are looking for a fully skilled employee on the IT-Service Desk, supporting clients in the postal, parcel, e-commerce and aviation domain. Working at the office in Delft (NL) and/or from home.
- You are the first point of contact for the customer in case of questions or problems. You solve incidents independently or in consultation with your colleagues. If necessary you escalate in time.
- You perform operational activities and changes, such as releases, (OS) patching, security updates and configuration changes.
- You register and monitor incidents, operational activities and changes in TOPdesk.
- Customer contact is primarily by phone and email. You will also use remote service to help the customer analyze and handle sometimes complex technical questions or incidents.
- You work in a dynamic team that works closely together to provide 24/7 global service.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Every Thursday and Friday a social gathering with free drinks and snacks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- You are HBO educated (or equivalent), preferably a technical one.
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- You have a healthy dose of persuasiveness.
- Customer focus, accuracy and a flexible work attitude.
- Because our organization is growing fast, both recently graduated and experienced employees are warmly invited to apply;
- You have a driver’s license.
- You speak and write perfect Dutch, your English is very good. Speaking German and/or French is an advantage.
- Knowledge of various operating systems and knowledge of networks (TCP/IP) is an advantage;
- Experience with process automation is an advantage;
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
CONVINCED THIS JOB FITS YOU?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to HR at email@example.com.
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about this job opening, go to our website: https://www.primevision.com or contact Francis van Akkeren: +31 15 219 20 90.
Working for a top player in the field of logistics solutions
Prime Vision is one of the world’s best in the field of advanced solutions for the logistics industry. We create and support critical hardware and software solutions for our customers 24/7. This allows our customers in more than 25 countries to sort millions of parcels and letters day and night. We are proud of our international client portfolio including DHL, Bol.com, PostNL, Whistl, PostNord, Posti, Australian Air Express Startrack and DHL Hong Kong and Mexico.